TFT Patch 9.18 PBE Changes
- 1 new item component
- 8 new items made from that component + Infinity Edge
- 1 Sword of the Divine removed
- 2 new items created from old Infinity Edge and Sword of the Divine recipes
Here are the details:
- +10% Dodge chance
- +10% Crit chance
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves
- A champion holding Thief’s Gloves can’t hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Thief’s Gloves cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On round start, gain two temporary items. Their quality is based on your player level.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
- At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + BF Sword
- Crits deal 200% more damage.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Needlessly Large Rod
- Your abilities can critically strike.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak
- Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Chain Vest
- On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Giant’s Belt
- The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow
- When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Golden Spatula
- Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle
Since Infinity Edge has a new recipe and Sword of the Divine has been removed, we’ve added two more new items in their place:
- Recipe: BF Sword + BF Sword
- A champion holding Lord’s Edge can’t hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord’s Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round.
- Recipe: BF Sword + Recurve Bow
- Attacks can’t miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target’s maximum health
Oh, and one other thing:
Another new item can drop, but this one’s a little different. Neeko’s Help is a consumable item that you can place on a champion. When you do, Neeko’s Help is consumed and a 1 star copy of the champion is instantly made and added to your bench. If your bench is full, Neeko will just pop right back off, so no tricky business! Use Neeko to complete a 3 star champion, or to quickly clone a powerful Legendary champ. The choice is yours!“